For more information about me and my history, please visit me on Linked In. I'm in the market for a new role and I'd love to be a part of your team.
Microsoft Corporation: Marketing Manager – Corporate Marketing Group/Packaging Group – 2004 to 2005
· Managed Developer Tools (Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Expression, Microsoft Visual FoxPro, and MSDN) product packaging and in-box components from out-of-box-experience and usability assessment, research, concept, design review, and production to RTM
· Prepared and presented packaging creative/input briefs for internal teams and creative agencies
· Gathered input and product information from product team to determine marketing objectives, establish communication objectives, messaging priorities, and creative focus
· Guided creative development and production process to ensure projects meet domestic and global marketing and communication objectives
· Collaborated with internal groups including other divisions within Corporate Marketing Group, Product Management, Product Launch Services, LCA, and International Product and Localization teams
· Managed creative agencies, production design firms, and packaging vendors to ensure projects are completed on strategy, on schedule, and on budget