Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tracy's CV: Part 1

As promised in last night's post, I've started feeding bits and pieces of my resume on my blog, which will then feed to Twitter and Facebook. Today's "bits and pieces" is my summary of qualifications and a brief list of marketing disciplines that I've been a part of. For those awesome companies with great marketing teams who are looking for someone like me, please connect with me on LinkedIn. Enjoy!

Proactive and highly organized marketing manager with 14 years experience in integrated marketing campaign management including collateral, packaging, direct marketing, and events. Accomplished problem solver and communicator with strong strategic and tactical planning skills and experience creating, managing, and executing integrated marketing campaigns that support business and revenue goals. Expertise in delivering projects on time and on budget by establishing and maintaining positive partnerships with internal and external clients, vendors, agency partners, and senior management.

Branding and Messaging • Event Management • Product Marketing • PR and Messaging • Packaging and Collateral Development • Agency Management • Cross-Group Collaboration • Integrated Marketing Campaign Development • Social Media Marketing • Project Management • Budget Development and Management • Production and Fulfillment

No comments:

Post a Comment