Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Long time, no blog.

I've been neglectful in my blogging, but I'm back and I have fodder. Typically, I write when I cross paths with something that inspires me. I found something to inspire a series of posts, but time has peetered away and I have yet to start.

My inspiration comes from the book REWORK by 37signals founders Jason Fried and David Heinemeier. It's a great, fast read and absolutely chock full of common sense for your professional and personal lives. As I read the book, I found myself harkening back to a variety of situations I've encountered in life and could apply this common sense to each and every one of them.

This, my friends, is my inspiration. It's common sense and storytelling. I will enjoy each and every moment of sharing my experiences with you. My first attempt will be to share a story based on the first chapter titled "First". Of course, it's been a few weeks since I finished reading the book, so I'll be re-reading it and recalling the stories.

Give me a few days...I'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment